A tubed integrated amp for Joseph Audio Pulsars?

I'm running a modified Jolida 502B integrated of long use with my Pulsars. Thinking it's near time to try something new. I want to continue in the tube integrated realm and it's very hard to get a take-home amp to test. I'm interested in synergy and an amp with the ability to handle more demanding passages. I love a grand, full, tactile mid-range, but don't want to skirt elsewhere. A little tempo is important. Flabby bass unforgivable if it comes out of tight, little speakers like these. Extension? Soundstaging?  Bring it!
I have a hard time understanding what kind of power I need for these Pulsars, knowing not all wattage is created equally. So I worry about attractive amps like Leben or Luxman or anything not over 50w, even though that worry might be unfounded. I want to make magic. So, what's a perfect fit? Who has been down this road with these speakers and has tales to tell and guidance to share? Under $10K, please.Oh, and it's got to be built to last for-evah.
beeswax
I just saw this in the Stereophile Montreal Show Report here is the relevant passage for you Pulsar owners:
"The Joseph speakers were the two-way Pulsar 2s, sitting on chunky, double-pillar Osiris stands, and set-up, as is the room-wise Jeff Joseph’s wont, on the diagonal. Driven by a Brinkmann Nyquist DAC fed by an Innuos server, an Alluxity Integrated amplifier, and VPI’s new Voyager phono preamp, the sound in this room was excellent, with surprisingly full-bodied lows. The kick drum on the Byrd album had good definition and when Mat played an ancient LP of Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker—Philharmonia conducted by John Lanchbery>—the orchestral instruments were reproduced with natural signatures. But wait a minute—Pulsar 2? The original Pulsar has been a long-time resident of ’s "Recommended Components" but has now been upgraded with a new SEAS Excel woofer featuring a graphene-coated cone. A FollowUp review is planned."
Read more at https://www.stereophile.com/content/jas-first-day-montreal-show#eHlM1awdszvTXPYQ.99
Yes it’s the Pulsar 2! Let audiophilia nervosa set in! :p
As far as I can tell, the new SEAS cone is still cast-magnesium (like in the original Pulsar), but is now "coated" with graphene. Not sure that this is a night and day difference; however, the fact that they are using the same base material (i.e., magnesium) with a mere coating of graphene leads me to believe that any sonic improvement may be slight. See www.audioxpress.com/news/seas-announces-new-excel-graphene-woofer-series
I like the idea of greater corrosion protection, since I fully plan to live forever . . and ever.
Apparently, cone material not the only upgrade. The latest report by Soundstage on the Pulsar 2 says that the midrange-woofer driver’s entire motor system and suspension have been improved for better bass and midrange performance. Moreover, Soundstage states: "The new Pulsar 2 Graphene is priced $12,000 per pair ..." That’s an increase of $4,300 over the price of the original Pulsars. Unless the upgrade is a spectacular game changer, and unless an upgrade would be offered to existing Pulsar owners at a significant discount, I likely would pass. Thanks @prof for the head’s up from Soundstage.