A public service announcement

Just a reminder that a late night with alcohol, a credit card and an audio addiction can get expensive real fast.  I’m gonna be the proud owner of three new phono carts next week! 😂🎶🎶🎶

128x128jdougs

....it's far enough out of town to not have the PD show up and want to stay....

....get the Huey out of storage, it's a bit hard to follow the directions to and definitely From....

....see if the Krell bar is still ’dependable.....not the audio company, the one on the planet...

Anything you want, it’s got.

You Will want to mind what you ’order’, tho’....not responsible for your physiology in terms of ’tolerance’...

(It survived the planets’ destruction, but has its’ ’quirks’..... ;) Comes in handy if theres’ anything I missed....)

Oh ….. my ….. goodness, I can’t stop laughing! 😂🤣 Now, this is the type of party y’all will have to attend. Don’t ever say that I didn’t tell you so, I did. RSVP has been sent @asvjerry

yet another reason to... quit drinking alcohol...!  Although sometimes being drunk helps one justify extravagance... 

I used to justify drinking by thinking it made my stereo sound better, lol... 

Just a thought.  

420, on the other hand, well... thank you very much, sir... and I won't even wake up with a hangover.  

@curtdr *G*  As someone who 'came of age' in the later '60s' in the 'midst of SoCA, I *ah* developed a strong preference to 'herbal remedies'....;)

I do drink....90+% gets added to coffee.  I used to carry a thermos with a biohazard sticker on it.  Fellow employees used to 'hit me up' for a cup (straight up, no adds) in the a.m. to 'kick start' from whatever the night before yielded. 

Typically, one for them was generally enough..fortunately for yours unruly. *S*

Recent holiday vaca in LA allowed me to...'catch up' with the current development of legal herbage.

Happy to report, y'all finally caught up (and the packaging is more consistent *L*).

Btw, I love that desert home.  Setting up a 'proper audio arrangement' in it could be problematic, but I wouldn't have to be concerned about disturbing any neighbors Ever.  I realize I'd have to win a sizable Lotto to do so, but if large enough...

Just keep going up in the offer until I'd get their attention....*LOL*  And an open invite to Erik on 'room treatment routines'....

Ah, if wishes were fishes the world would stink. 😏