A must watch YouTube video on stylus in the groove!!!

Google Applied Science LP you tube.  Should be right at top.  Look at those grooves and how the needle is Bouncing!!!!  Now explain how important antiskate, null points, etc are.  If you thought your stylus was running parallel to the smooth groove walls Well so much for that.

This guy is selling nothing in this video.  No hypothesis to let his ego get in the way and no conclusion.  Well  I thought some of the more technical guys might get a bang out of this, regardless if it might make you rethink  your own hypothesis.

Enjoy the ride
Tom
tomwh
I did not write the info preceding the link and posting my name at the end.  Sorry I usually sign off the same way every time. Tom
Did anyone bother to actually watch and listen to the video? This is not slow motion. The guy clearly says at 3:30 "in order to make a decent image the scanning electron microscope requires about 10 seconds per image". 

Where is the stylus bouncing? The jerky motion is simply the guy is doing stop motion. Like claymation. Stop motion. Lord. All this BS because some noob don't even know wtf he's looking at. And 5 years old at that. 

The only thing dumber is trying to say this has anything to do with seismic waves. Oh wait, what's this?
All of this was predicted by Zoeppritz in 1907..it has to do with seismic waves that travel thru the Earth.

So Zoepprotz predicted a YouTube video in 1907. The last thing he did, no doubt, before being beamed aboard the mother ship. 
So the OP using two different audiogon accounts ? Why ?
@theaudiotweak is Tom 
@romwh is also Tom 

P.S. The video is from 2015 and i believe everyone seen it before many times 

I have nothing to add to this conversation except my name is Tom. 

~Tom in Sacramento