A lot of hype about PS Audio, deservedly so ?

Hi, have been reading a lot about PS Audio BHK serie and their top Dac.
Do they deserve all the praise they are given, and do they hit way over their price class?

Also, how is the production quality?
gryphongryph
I have had a PS Audio Direct Stream Jr for 6 days, and I am INCREDIBLY IMPRESSED. It is Fantastic !

I also have a power conditioner which seems to be doing well, although I was a little disappointed when I saw the "Made in China" under the conditioner. I usually strive to have all of my audio equipment to be Made in USA..... I have 30 days to return the conditioner if that is what I decide....not sure what I am going to do about that. I feel it is fine, but its been in the back of my mind since I saw it.

In conclusion, the DS JR sounds AMAZING worth every ounce of hype in my opinion. Although I have had some issues with Tidal being slow; I dont believe this has anything to do with PS Audio. I feel confident that if it is discovered that PS Audio products are contributing to the problem they will do what they can to fix it. I so far have only come across one other person having this Tidal issue so it looks like PS Audio has nothing to do with it.
If you buy PS Audio, you wont be disappointed....just make sure you break it in. My DSJR sounded pretty mediocre when I first turned it on but it has changed DRAMATICALLY in the days I have had it. Sounds glorious. Mine has been on not stop since it arrived last Saturday, except for a 4 hour break I gave it after 4 days straight running.
TD
I’d like to stir up this thread in hopes of more comments.  Everyone who has contributed has praised the company and I have no doubt about that.  But I was interested in more comparative listening comments.  How does their DirectStream DAC or the Jr sound in comparison to other DACs.

Has anyone done comparative listening?  For example, compared it to the Mytek Brooklyn or Manhattan II?  Or some of the dcs DACs, which are way more expensive.  Or?
I was running and enjoying my Perfect Wave Tansport into a Wyred 4 Sound DAC 2 SE for several years using the I2S interface. Recently, I found myself downsizing/selling much gear so I tried the Stellar Gain Cell DAC and two M700 monoblocks. With the I2S, digital from the PWT is much improved (depth, dynamics, warmth, musicality) and iTunes streaming from my MacBook Pro is likewise improved. So there's a comparative listening experence for you. 
Post removed 
Post removed