A lot of hype about PS Audio, deservedly so ?

Hi, have been reading a lot about PS Audio BHK serie and their top Dac.
Do they deserve all the praise they are given, and do they hit way over their price class?

Also, how is the production quality?
gryphongryph
I want to add my four cents worth as well.  Except for my speakers (obviously),  my entire system is PS.  that includes the BHK 250 amp, the BHK pre,  the DSD and the DMP.   Plus the P10 and all their cords.  i have been into audio since the mid 70's and have heard and owned a ton of gear.  at this point,  i really feel like i am married in that i really do not even consider any other competing products.  Their quality control,  customer service,  bang for the buck sound,  USA made, etc.  make them the king of the hill in my opinion.  Someone mentioned that Paul trashed other gear and in all my 15 plus years buying their gear, and reading his posts,  the only brand i remember him talking bad about was Bedini and that was well deserved from what i gather.  otherwise he is very respectful and often complimentary towards other lines. 
The accolades are warranted if any company offers an excellent product at an excellent price, backed with excellent customer service.
If any's interested, from a dealer standpoint, PS Audio is a fantastic company.  Not only do they build incredible products, they truly do care about their customers!  The DirectStream DAC is one of the best selling products I have, and rightly so.
Wondering if anyone here uses the BHK 250 and the Signature BHK pre with bbc class speakers., my speakers are 87db into 8 ohm and I often play at low volume late at night and would like a system that has good resolution and musicality, without always having to turn up the volume.