A full range speaker?

Many claim to be, but how many can handle a full orchestra’s range?

That range is from 26hz to around 12khz including harmonics, but the speakers that can go that low are few and far between. That is a shame, since the grand piano, one of the center points of many orchestral and symphonic performances, needs that lower range to produce a low A fully, however little that key is used.

I used to think it was 32hz, which would handle a Hammond B-3’s full keyboard, so cover most of the musical instruments range, but since having subs have realized how much I am missing without those going down to 25hz with no db’s down.

What would you set as the lower limit of music reproduction for a speaker to be called full range?

I’m asking you to consider that point where that measurement is -0db’s, which is always different from published spec's.
128x128william53b
Just to be perfectly Clear - I am not disputing that normal human hearing range of a healthy individual ears is usually in-between 20Hz and 20kHz.

My take away from the info/ reports/articles, by various different sources
(there are several more) is that research has shown that in environments where Humans live the total frequency range at which soundwaves travel safe enough to have an affect on the Human condition is at the 15Hz - 150kHz.

Millercarbon is absolutely correct that at this level this would be at an unconscious condition at best.  So the argument then becomes - if this is true should it even be considered sound?

I have been convinced that it does. For the most basic fundamental reason that researchers know that frequency at this level  has a direct affect on the part Human brain that is specifically responsible for emotion.
Even in the unconscious condition.

What is music if not the greatest Human emotional expression.
What I also find interesting is the manufactures who embrace the science and incorporate it in their products - even if I can't afford it....
This link has a good visual along with brief bit well rounded explanation. You’ll notice that the instruments listed are set above a grand piano keyboard for reference.

I'm inclined, given the money I spend on my equipment, to want to hear all of the notes played so that I can feel the artists full expression of the piece they are playing.

An aside: You didn’t need subs for Rock until the Synth came along. But then you didn’t need 32hz until the Hammond B-3 became a regular in Rock, and before that 40hz was enough. 

https://www.psbspeakers.com/the-frequencies-of-music/
You all have to understand that there are very few speakers that can project under 80 Hz with authority in a normal sized room. The specs are taken at 1 meter. Anyone here listen to their speakers at one meter? This does not even account for what the room does and most rooms are awful when it comes to bass. To me a full range speaker does 100 Hz to 20 kHz. Below 100 Hz is in the realm of a specialty system designed specifically for 20 Hz to 100 Hz with room correction (really speaker correction) and enough power to handle the correction. 
There is only one speaker made today that is truly one way, flat between 100 Hz and 20 kHz and with a perfect dispersion pattern minimizing room interaction and I'll give you one guess what that is. Hint; it also has the lowest distortion of any speaker and the fastest transient response.