A Copernican View of the Turntable System

Once again this site rejects my long posting so I need to post it via this link to my 'Systems' page
HERE
128x128halcro
This would appear to show that the Herzan is effectively modifying the music signal playback due to the vibrations of the stylus by imparting a corrective response that has taken into account stylus vibration generated into the platter/TT.

Not so....
The added vibrations with music playing is purely Airborne Sound Transmission.
HERE is a readout with the Isolation ’OFF’ a record playing but the sound MUTE.
And HERE is a readout with the Isolation ’ON’ a record playing and the sound MUTE.
@halcro 
Thanks for that - agreed.
Ideal would be TT in separate annex away from airborne vibrations.
For those that can't afford the Herzan I have previously had some success with sound absorption panels behind the TT in resonant environments.

Very cool Henry.   did you get a decent price for the Herzan and where did your source it from?
  I can pm you for ultimate details.
Interesting thoughts Dover....
Watch this VIDEO on the Doehmann Helix 1 turntable when Mark Doehmann (who was head designer at Continuum for the Caliburn and Criterion turntables and also the Cobra and Copperhead tonearms) comes in to explain it (past the halfway mark).
Apart from the other interesting design attributes.....the aluminium that you think is the platter.....is actually a 'shield' against Air-Borne Sound Transmission and the platter sits behind it....🤗
Mark knows his 'onions'......
Thanks Shane.....
Not only 'cool'....the Herzan is a real listening experience for vinyl lovers.

I dealt with Reid Whitney directly at Herzan in the States.
He really knows his stuff.
Tim Rather then handles the production and delivery.
I paid what I had to plus 'extra' for a special larger top-plate (I didn't want to run out of room if I needed to mount some other 12" arms in the future) plus FedEx Delivery......it took 3 days from the factory for me to have it 👍

This is definitely not a cheap option Shane....
Thuchan is about to trial a cheaper version in Germany from Accurion...
Will be interesting to hear his thoughts.....