A change in efficiency to the final sound

I have a p/p tube amp running a pair of 6Ca7's for about 30 watts per channel .
I have read here that p/p tube amps sound their best when they have to work a bit harder , as opposed to a SET amp that sounds best near idle .
My present speakers are claimed to be 92 db. eff.
If this amp is driving a pair of speakers rated at 85 db. efficiency , should it sound a bit better due to working a little harder or closer to its optimum level ?
Conversely , would the same amp sound a bit worse driving a more efficient speaker of 99 db. due to it working less hard or further away from its optimum level ?

Thank you

saki70
It will sound different,though I'm not able to explain why.My amp can be switched from push pull to single ended.I can hear a difference.
"If I use this 30 watt p/p tube amp with two different speakers , one with 99db. efficiency and one with 86db. efficiency and all other characteristics being equal , would the amp have a different sound with each ? If so , how ?"

If the listed dB specifications are at 1watt/1meter, then the 99dB speaker will sound louder than the 85dB rated speaker at the same listening distance when fed the same power. This applies to any amplifier regardless of its power rating. 
kalali ;
I forgot  , in the post that you responded to , to add that the volume levels would be adjusted to be the same for both speaker tests .

Does that change your thinking ?
As in life, everything is a trade off
Good discussion on PP vs SET

Watch "Single-Ended Vs. Push-Pull Tube Amplifiers 
https://youtu.be/zSJlyTgpsd0

Before I convert my VAC from triode to PP
l will use the same speaker tap ( 4 ohm)
and listen to the speakers with the same volume setting using a sound meter
jrwaudio ;
   I would be interested in what you find out there . 

Now if I could hear from someone that has done it the other way two different speakers on the same amp , that would complete my information quest !

Thank you .