901 series 2 speakers

hi, anybody out there have any thoghts of the bose 901 series 2 speakers?
128x128g_nakamoto
Post removed 
g_nakamoto,
Do you happen to have an older pair? I ask because I know that you have that older Phase Linear amplifier, and they require a lot of power.
People have different opinions of them, and there is an occasional poster here that really loves them. When you think about it, they are a type of omnidirectional, but not 360 degrees. They still use sound waves bouncing off the back walls to create their spacious effect. If you want to go that way, there are (I think) better speakers for it, like Ohms, Shahinians or Duevels. I recently bought a pair of the Duevels to use for an occasional change of pace, and I am really enjoying it.
The problem with the Bose is that you are using power sucking equalization to get those small drivers to produce bass. On the other hand, they look cool, and you can get a pair in good condition for an affordable price just to play around with.     
Roxy,

Which model of Duevels do you have?
They all look kind of interesting.

Kenny.
The Venus. I nearly bought the Bella Lunas about 12 years ago, but impulsively bought a pair of Focus Audio instead (big mistake). Anyway, the Bellas would be too much bass for my smaller room now, and there came up for sale.  It's only been 3 weeks, and I still have a lot to learn about them, but it is fun. Different than I expected in presentation. Very firm bass, and more of an "in the room" presentation than a "looking into the performance" type. Obviously, they sound "out of the box", and voices and instruments seem to be more three dimensional.
I'm still keeping my Klipsch Epic CF-4s, as they do some things that all of the other speakers I've had can't do.  
Roxy,

Yes I bet the Venus does give a more out of the box presentation,I will be changing up my 2nd system towards the end of the year and I added these to my list.

Thank You for the info,

Kenny.