803D or 802D

Looking for some opinions. I currently have...

B&W CDM9NT Fronts
B&W CDMCNT Center
B&W CDM1NT Rears
Sunfire Signature EQ sub
Adcom GTP-870HD Receiver
Adcom GFA-7805 300x5 amplifier

This amp seems to have too much power for these smaller speakers. Primary use is Home Theater and Music. I was thinking of getting the 802D or 803D's with the HTM2D center, and also changing the sunfire sub to a JL Audio Fathom 113. I sit about 8- away from my speakers. Since it's a great room setup with 11 foot ceilings the room is fairly large. I no longer like having the rear speakers this close to me. I'm thinking about going with wall or ceiling mount rears now for my 5.1 setup. I'd like to hear some opinions and get some good advice on this. Thanks to all.

Chris...
ccmviking
I just auditioned the 803D's and really liked them. I'm wanting to get back to more music and less theater. Today a used set of 802D's became available and I need to go and hear them as well. Seems like most in this thread like the 803D's but think the 802D's are considerably better. The seller of the 802D's told me they were 2-3 years old and in the Dark Cherry finish... I don't remember that they were ever offered in that finish... just the Rosenut. Any thoughts on that??? Just want to make sure they are really 802D's.
Thanks,
Paul
Just make sure your room can handle the 802D or else the bass is going to be out of control.
Actually, the 802D bass is more controlled than the 803D. I know its counter intuitive, but I would put the 802Ds in a smaller room than than I would allow the 803Ds to go into.
That has been the opposite of my experience but then again everything is possible in this crazy hobby.