803D or 802D

Looking for some opinions. I currently have...

B&W CDM9NT Fronts
B&W CDMCNT Center
B&W CDM1NT Rears
Sunfire Signature EQ sub
Adcom GTP-870HD Receiver
Adcom GFA-7805 300x5 amplifier

This amp seems to have too much power for these smaller speakers. Primary use is Home Theater and Music. I was thinking of getting the 802D or 803D's with the HTM2D center, and also changing the sunfire sub to a JL Audio Fathom 113. I sit about 8- away from my speakers. Since it's a great room setup with 11 foot ceilings the room is fairly large. I no longer like having the rear speakers this close to me. I'm thinking about going with wall or ceiling mount rears now for my 5.1 setup. I'd like to hear some opinions and get some good advice on this. Thanks to all.

Chris...
ccmviking
I have a music/HT setup with 803d, matching center(HTM1?; the one with the diamond tweeter but not the rounded head) and ceiling mounted b&w (I forget the designation, but they are the ones that look like directional, not surface mount, about five inch mid with alum tweeter in center, maybe CM16 or similar?). I drive all with an Anthem A5 amp; can't stay in the room at anything close to max volumes with no clipping. I also use the b&w ASW 825 sub.

The room is quite large, 20x25 with 13 foot ceilings, but this system can fill it up.

I really like this setup; have run for about 1.5 years. Having said that, I can't see where you could go wrong with the 802 either.
I replaced Vienna beethoven's with 803D's and was very happy with the performance of the 803D's using B&K Ref 30 processor and McIntosh MC352 amp. After about six months of use I replaced the 803D's with 802D's. Although the 803D's are excellent speakers, there is a sizeable advantage in performance with the 802D's. My room is large, 12'X50'
I used to have 803Ds and liked them very much but they're simply no match for the 802D in terms of midrange transparency and resolution however, the trade-off is much more bass bloat in most normal sized rooms.
I used to have 802N and replaced them with 803D. I like diamond tweeter, but speakers sound shut-in in presence zone, where old 802N was linear. I'm thinking to buy 802D, but I’m afraid of same problem?