700.00 speakers new or used

any 700.00 that you can listen all day and not  get  tired
crashmars
Yes, my Vandersteen 2005 ish 2CE Sigs. It isn’t uncommon to listen for 8-12+ hours on the weekend. Never fatiguing.

I was lucky to get mine for $600 used.
There’s a nice pair of Joseph Audio RM7si available on US Audio Mart for $700 that I’d be happy to listen to all day.  For new speakers Silverline Minuets would be high on the list. 
simple  KEF 104.2 speakers  probably find them in the $400-$500 range

Happy Listening
For that money, definitely the Magnepan LRS! Then when you save some more $ get one or two REL T series subwoofers and you are all set!
Post removed 
The Magnepan LRS are about $650 new and I find them perfectly satisfactory. I also own Vandersteen 2C (original model). They're pretty nice and also cheap on the used market.
I just picked up a pair of used Magneplanar 1.6's for $700.  Only had them for two days but its remarkable how good they sound. I imagine the LRS' are at least as good in a smallish room.
+1 For the Maggie LRS or a good used pair of 1.6's. Maggies are never fatiguing. Though they do benefit from a lot of power.
I bought Vandersteen 2ci with sound anchor stands several years ago for 300.Great versatility.
OHM Walsh 2s- got a pair for $400. Satisfied. Had Rogers LS35As, DQ 10s, Klipsch La Scalas, Leedh Psyches
LRS for sure or used .7's etc but keep in mind
to get the most out of them you need to have the correct amp to drive them
Dhalquist DQ-20sDCM Timewindows 1a or 3Techniques SB7000aI really love my Martin Logan Aerius set, but you would need a sub, I think...I'm buying the next set of sb7000a's that I see. Tough to make room for those.
In my experience.
I'm driving those used Maggie 1.6's with this SoundArtist SA-200IA.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0816PV7TS/

It seems to work fine but I don't know anything about amps but the guy at The Next Best Thing seemed to like them and the price is right.  He thought they would be good with the LRS.  Might get them a little cheaper from Aliexpress or China HiFi Audio.  I also added in an old Velodyne CHT-10 subwoofer I had lying around on a very low setting.  It adds just a little bit of punch to the Maggies.  It is too rumbly to crank it up much since I believe it was more of a home theater subwoofer.
Gotta love posters that just say no or good luck. I mean, really?
Looking on US Audiomart, I see these candidates. Some of these have to be decent.

Aerial Acoustics Model 5 Speakers $700.00
Vandersteen 2Ci Speakers and Stands $700.00 and many others...
Monitor Audio Silver RX6 Floor Standing Speakers $700.00
Totem Acoustic Rainmaker Speakers $700.00
Joseph Audio RM-7si $700.00
Dali Lektor 8 tower speakers $699.00
LSA1 Monitor Speakers (Rosewood) standard edition, new $699.00
Revel Concerta F12 Speaker Pair $650.00
Magnepan LRS with Magna Riser Airborne stands $650.00
Vienna Acoustics Berg $550.00
Magneplanar 1.5QR Speakers $565.00
Emerald physics epx $600.00

Omega Super 3i Monitors $695.

Small and efficient single-driver (94.5 dB) plays well with both tubes and solid state. I can listen to these all day with or without a sub in the mix but adding a sub adds that foundation we often miss with such small loudspeakers.

Another + for the Maggies (I have the older MMG’s).
First off do you live in an apartment or home?
Do you want to crank up the volume now and then?
What kind of amplifier do you have?
What kind of music will you be mainly listening too?
How large is your room?
Do you live with someone else that might object to their size?

If your like me and live in an apartment than a full range speaker makes little sense. Because if I want to turn up the volume the neighbors will complain (due to the bass). Even at lower volumes, full range loudspeakers can produce some serious low bass.

On the other hand, if you want to really feel the music, than a pair of horn loudspeaker (Klipsch) would be a good choice. Also they are easy to drive, so a low power tube amp can be used.
Magnepan LRS would be a great speaker if your not going to play them loud and have a smaller room but they need to be placed away from the walls. Great clarity but need more power.

Also remember to look into a good quality integrated amp or separate components. If you drive any of these speakers with a mediocre receiver than they will all sound unimpressive. 
I would recommend Klipsch RP-600 or even the RPM-160m. Based on your listening habits and room size. Clarity at low volumes and can crank if you need to. The RPM-160m is around $400. This would leave room for a decent sub and your all set. Klipsch has done a great job with these speakers, they punch above their price point. 
CrashmarsThis is a tough question to answer as you have not listed your amp nor source. Something like a Klipsch Heresy can be purchased used for your budget and rock the house with a flea watt ebay  amp. On the other hand,  some speakers, for instance some versions of Thiels are going to require many thousands of dollars in amplification. Location would help as someone with time and inclination might look on your local craigslist and make a recommendation.
Crashmars,This is a tough question to answer as you have not listed your amp nor source. Something like a Klipsch Heresy can be purchased used for your budget and rock the house with a flea watt ebay amp. On the other hand, some speakers, for instance some versions of Thiels are going to require many thousands of dollars in amplification.
+1
Also, how big/small is the listening room?

Depends upon your listening room, gear and experience/personal taste.

All of the above are MIA in your query.

DeKay

hilde45 did the job for you.

I can vouch for Revel Concerta F12 and Monitor Audio Silver 6. Those two will not tire you after a week, and not only after a whole day. I have listened to both of them for the longest time.

Other speakers mentioned throughout the thread may have better this or that, but these two are good and as untiring as they get, I played them with different amplifiers and it is always that same untiring outcome so throw the compatibility away.
Bought pristine B&W CM5’s for $500. They were only good until I added an Arcam SA20. Freaking wow.
I picked up a pair of vandersteen model 2ce signature II’s for 700$ on eBay. Local pickup turned into my best two channel buy ever.
Make the bargain of your life:
Boston Lynnfield 300L, the most underrated speaker ever made, and probably one of the best ever made.There is an ad for a second hand couple at https://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649645998-rosewood-boston-acoustics-lynnfield-300l-series-ii... for 850 canadian dollars (about 640 USD).Tonino
The Dahlquist DQ10's I scored for $375 two years ago.  Easily the "most bang for the buck" audio money I have ever spent.
Considering selling my Focal 807W in red and mint cond. Never play music loud and looking for something with a smaller footprint...a smaller standmount.  Will post on usaudiomart in next week or so.  Great speakers but everything in apt is being downsized.
thank you all for this wonderful  info  have not answered  ,as i have been ill.i   live in a house.10 by 16  room  listening   space                  nad pre and crown amp  class d  , music hall 5.3  turntable  . but things change   and  now looking  up to 1000.00 once again thanks for all the info  I like to listen for hours  thanks crashmars
Kef 104/2. Found a pair for $440 three years ago. Drive them with McCormack DNA 0.5 and a Manley Jumbo Shrimp pre and steam Spotify via Cambridge 851N.  I am very happy all the way around. 
So the consensus is Maggie LRS. I can’t argue with that. A new speaker for less than $700. Unreal