7/7 London

To Audiogon members residing in Britain, particularly in London, my thoughts are with you in the aftermath of yesterday's despicable, horrific events. We must all stand firm in our resolve against the actions of a small group of fanatics intent on causing us fear and harm.
mghcanuck

Showing 5 responses by joeylawn36111

Our thoughts and prayers go out to our British friends. I agree with Wstritt as this is an attack on all of us.
One of my customers is from England origionally. Their daughter had a friend who was one of those killed in the subway.
Great points, Danlib1.

Daddy0 - Technology cannot necessarily find bin Ladden(sic) A good analogy would be our hobby - As hard as we try, we cannot use technology - no matter how much we spend to get the Perfect Musical performace, even though we can come close. We have come close several times to catching ben Dover(again,sic) - but he manages to give us the slip.

BUT - What would people say if we were NOT using every electronic/high tech system to find him???

Low-tech may be the answer - a method almost as old as time itself - it's the same stuff that may be covering your phono jacks - gold to the right person - but I doubt it...

And, yes I am also sick of the Bush Bashing. Hey - Florida 2000/Hanging Chads/etc. is Over - so get over it.
OK then, forget about the elections - How about just stopping the bashing of the President, period??? I didn't agree with Bush's decision to invade Iraq (I want Osmama Ben Dover in jail -or dead- rather than Saddam). But I think when we are at War - like it or not - Support you Commander-in-chief.
I'm gonna move on from the Bush debate - again, my condolences to our British friends.