6922/6DJ8/E88CC on B&K tube tester

Just bought a B&K 650 tube tester. I have lots of 6922/6DJ8/E88CC/ECC88 that I need to match, but the booklet that came with the tester does not include an entry for that tube. I also tried looking up 7308, no luck there either.

Does anyone know which socket and setting I can use to test the 6922 variant? Or what other name does 6922 have?
semi

Showing 2 responses by gunbei

I have a small portable B&K Dynajet 606 that is able to test the 6922 family of tubes. It actually has separate entries in the manual for 6922 and 6DJ8 and slightly different settings as well.

Do you have the manual or tube subsitution guide associated with your particular unit? I had to hunt through my guides to find the proper settings.

I think you've pretty well listed the different guises this tube comes in. If it's any clue, the listings for 6922 and 6DJ8 were in completely different sections of my manual, as was 7308.
Sorry to hear that. One problem though. Another Audiogoner has my tube tester right now. I won't be getting it back for a week or two.

I do see your point about the sockets and settings might being the same for both testers.

Sorry, I couldn't be more help.