50th Woodstock Anniversay Concert ; Michael Lang

I've been trying to plan for the 50th Woodstock activities but I've come to learn that there will be two separate events, totally unrelated to one another. First, the Woodstock Anniversary Concert which is the product of Michael Lang. This will be held at a location not yet disclosed but Michael Lang should make his announcement soon. Second, the Bethel, N.Y. Woodstock Museum and Pavilion, which will take place at the original 1969 location, formerly Max Yasgur's Farm.
Being somewhat sentimental, my heart leads me in the direction of the Bethel N.Y./ Yasgur spot but for the real party, I feel that I have to give the nod to Michael Lang. If one were to look at the original Bethel grounds site today, they would see that it is in no way capable of hosting a gigantic 50th Woodstock Concert Festival. And to be honest, Michael Lang has been the carrier of the Woodstock flame since his original 1969 event took place.
If both events happen at differing points in time, it may be possible to attend both. I'm however thinking that attending both might be cost prohibitive, not to mention getting someone to fill in for me at work for such a long stretch. Additionally, I can admit that I already have a degree of anxiety about allocating a bundle of cash within a small window of time in order to score the festival/concert tickets.
Any thoughts or news about this topic would be greatly appreciated.
goofyfoot
Hi Again Folks,
Sorry to double dip here but the news is out. Watkins Glen, New York will be the location on August 16,17 and 18. It appears that tickets will go on sale in February. Anybody going?

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/woodstock-50th-anniversary-michael-lang-775588/
mastercylinder, that's what people were saying about the original in 1969. To each there own but I don't believe it's doomed, rather the opposite.