4 & 8 Ohm speaker switching devices ?

What is the best type of speaker switching gear? Is it possible to have both 4 & 8 ohm speakers run into a switching component so that you can use one or the other at any given time? If so I can use some input as to what would be the best gear to use for this........
if you're refering to the amplifiers that have binding posts dedicated either for 4Ohms or for 8Ohms than the answer is NO.
otherwise bryston manufactures speaker selector for pro-audio needs that can select upto 8 speakers if my memory recalles correctly.
Refering to amps that can handle both but have only one set of binding posts. Is it possible with these type amps?
Bryston so far makes such A/B high quality speaker switches.
Thanks I do appreciate it too.................