$3500 integrated amp for Zu Definition speakers?

I've got a pair of Zu Definition mk2 speakers which are about to get nanotec drivers installed and I was hoping for recommendations of some strong integrated amp options for it.

My listening is pretty versatile--last night I spun Greenday, Miles Davis and Cat Power so I need something that can do the hard and soft stuff.

Tone, texture, dynamica aliveness and musicality are some of my strong preferences.

I've considered:
Melody AN211 (though a buddy is reporting it may be slow for rock)
Tri TRV-845 SE 845 integrated
Bel Canto SETi40 (just started reading about this).

A remote control and a tube cage are both big pluses for me and if possible I'd love a big glass SET.

Thanks in advance.
gopher
Markpao,

I'm not sure the MKIII made sense for my needs. Given I'm already at MK2 status, I have the same tweeter they'd use and my paint is mint so the main differences are:
- newer subwoofer amps;
- additional internal bracing/deadening of the speaker; and
- Zu Event wiring

I feel for almost $3000 I could get more sound quality elsewhere then those changes--especially as I don't believe my current amp and source, though good, are up to the Definition 2 standard (Melody MK88 and Metrum Octave).

07-19-12: Rlwainwright
Wow, that Marantz integrated looks like a *very* nice piece!! And the 5-year warranty is a real bonus. I bet this integrated would make those Zus *sing*!
I actually heard that Marantz's little brother, the more humble $999 PM8004, power a $12,500 pair of Sonus Faber Cremona Ms in a most excellent way, leaving nothing wanting. Bass control, truth of timbre, ambience, inner detail, transparency, fully fleshed out tonality, timing, rhythm, and pace--it was all there. Starting with the PM8004 and moving up the line, the Reference Series Marantz integrated amps all use their HDAM circuit, which provides 70 dB of very wide bandwidth, very low noise gain. The s/n of the PM8004's amp section is a startling 125 dB. When you have that low a noise floor plus the wide bandwidth, you get great inner detail, a lifelike dynamic range, and clarity without harshness or edginess.

I was stunned at what that $999 amp did for those speakers and I have no doubt that the more powerful version well up in their Reference Series will--as you say--make those Zus sing.
My favorite tube integrated (and I owned the Tri) was a little Mastersound Due Venti. I would hunt out the 845 Compact if you want big glass.

I've heard the Melody- it was a tad soft to me, but not fully broken in.
Also- the LM Audio stuff supposedly sounds good, although it's built at the same place Tri is.