$3500 integrated amp for Zu Definition speakers?

I've got a pair of Zu Definition mk2 speakers which are about to get nanotec drivers installed and I was hoping for recommendations of some strong integrated amp options for it.

My listening is pretty versatile--last night I spun Greenday, Miles Davis and Cat Power so I need something that can do the hard and soft stuff.

Tone, texture, dynamica aliveness and musicality are some of my strong preferences.

I've considered:
Melody AN211 (though a buddy is reporting it may be slow for rock)
Tri TRV-845 SE 845 integrated
Bel Canto SETi40 (just started reading about this).

A remote control and a tube cage are both big pluses for me and if possible I'd love a big glass SET.

Thanks in advance.
gopher

Showing 2 responses by morganc

Hi Gopher,
I am demoing the AN 211 now and I am loving it. It seriously went up a notch in performance with rolling the drivers tube to nice NOS tubes and now it is really impressive. What I experienced as a bit of slowness was in fact as you suggested due to the tubes rolling off at the extremes. Now that I have solved that, I am loving the amp. Anyone near SF is welcome to swing by for a listen.
Yes, I rolled the 12AX7's with Telefunkens and the 5U4 with a National and with a Mullard. Both of these were huge improvements and took the amp to a completely higher level in all regards. Good luck with the sale:).