< $3000 speaker recommendation for tube integrated amp?

I’ve thought many times to disassemble my system as I move into retirement. I really do enjoy it so I’ll keep it for the time being.
I keep wondering what $3000/pr speakers would bring to the table, if any improvement? What are some better speaker recommendations < $3000 to compliment my tube amp?

My System:
_Mystere IA11 (40 wpc EL34) tube integrated amp from PrimaLuna
_Thorens TD203 turntable w/ their uni-pivot tonearm/ Ortofon 2m Blue cartridge/ Schiit Mani phono preamp
_Yamaha BDP/ Schiit Modi3 DAC
_DIY Seas Froy3 speaker kit from Madisound in 2003

Musical tastes vary from classical to classic rock, blues, jazz, and world.

Thank you,
Mike
128x128mjcmt
Your amp lends itself to many possibilities, If you have any interest in Zu speakers, you should call ZuAudio to speak to Sean Casey for his suggestions because there are a few within your price range.
Your amp lends itself to many possibilities

Agree. In addition to the good recommendations above also consider Tekton Design. A number of Tekton speakers will meet your budget and amp pairing requirements. Used for even greater value.
I also used Reference 3A de Capos with my Primaluna Dialogue One integrated with very good results.  They can be had used for half your budget.  You might even find their Grand Veenas at $3k, if you are patient.  All Ref 3A speakers have nice impedance curves and good sensitivity to match your amp.
Ref 3a and Tektons seems like good options too. 
GSM, a call to Zu Audio is a good suggestion.