3 budget speaker cable choices

Looking at:
Canare 4s11
Audioquest type 4
Audioquest CV-4 used

Would appreciate some opinions on the positive or negative aspects of these. Thanks!

bajaed
Anticables can be illuminating and easy to try with 30 day free trial and easy returns.  Quite magical actually!
The Canare cables are sounding really good. It's funny but they sounded good the first night, brighter and a bit harsh the second night( even on the same cd) and fantastic last night on other recordings. Who knows how much of that is the cables, power, my ears/adjustment or other factors such as the infamous "break in".

Anticables are intriguing and I plan on trying some out after adjusting to the 4s11 for awhile. 
Very happy so far. They have settled in and disappeared. Not likely to change anytime soon.
Thanks for posting. I'm ordering 4S11 in bulk & making the wires up myself. I've had Mogami Neglex microphone wire for speaker cable (fabulous up top but way too high a gage - very poor bottom end) and 12 ga zip cord (plenty of bass but poor definition up top). With the 4S11,  I'm hoping for the top & mids from the microphone cable & the oomph of the 12 gage but with increased tautness & clarity. We'll see.....