$3-5K speakers to match Rockna/Enleum

Hi everyone!

I come from mostly the headphones world so apologies if I'm missing something here or will need to add details in a second post.

I'm looking to get my first serious set of speakers and would like to drive them with my current headphones chain - I have a Auralic Aries G1 streamer, Rockna Wavedream Edition DAC and Enleum Amp-23r (25wpc) amp.

My budget is around 3-5K USD and don't mind buying used. I believe because of the amp I should look at higher sensitivity speakers (over 90? More?).

Looking for floor standing full range speakers.

My favorite headphone of all time is the Susvara and if I can match that sound characteristics that'll be awesome. It's very musical but detailed. I prefer bass over treble generally speaking. Room size is medium. Music genres is varied.

Looking forward to your suggestions!

orrman

There are a variety of higher sensitivity brands that are great.  I know the Rockna.  I don't know the Enleum.

With 25w, Klipsch, Zu, Tekton and Cube Audio would all be brands I would look at.  Zu and Tekton are direct.  Whether you go new or used would dictate what models to look at.  I would do research on those 4 brands and I am sure others people will recommend.  

I have no relationship with any of these brands.  

@orrman, I have a very similar set up to yours.  I own the Enleum 23R and my system consists of a Aurender W20SE, Holo May KTE, Rega P10, and Luxman EQ-500 phono stage.  My speakers are the Klipsch Cornwall IVs at $6600 MSRP.  Yes, I know that is above your budget but I bought CW IVs brand new for 25% off the list price including delivery to my home.  When I bought it (March 2021), the list price was $6000.  You might even be able to find a used pair for less.  BTW, I'm also into headphones and I have the Susvara, 1266TC, Utopia and ZMF VO.

The 23R and the CW IV are a fantastic match.  Dare I say even better than the 23R and the Susvara.  I have a REL S5 subwoofer in the system that completes the deal.  I've tried 2 tube amps with the CW IV in the same price range as the 23R.   I preferred the 23R with the CW IV.  You could also look into the Klipsch Forte IV but I would get the CW if you have the space and the budget.