2x bryston 4b sst biamping or 14b sst single

I , I'm new in the forum but i read you a lot. i have a question for you guys . i want to know the best set up for my magnepan 3.6r, do i buy a bryston 14b sst for stereo only or go bi amping with 2x bryston 4b sst, my pre-amps will be a VTL 2.5. thank in advance
sss281

Showing 1 response by sss281

Thank guys for your fast responce. yerterday i auditioned a bryston 4b sst2 ( to a dealer )with some martin logan xlr ( top of the line ) to hear what king of sound can expect whit my magnepan 3.6r. btw i prefer my 3.6r ( the sounstage is wider and the detail are far better in my 3.6r in my umble opinion. so after audionning i have the same problem , in i volume the sound is full and rich everything is balance ( bass , mid and high ) but went i lower the volume the bass is gone . so the saleman install a martin logan depth i and WOW this is what i need . he ajust the sub very low ( in volume ) with a cut at 45 hz and the sound was full, deep, rich at all volume , finally i found the sound i want. it's a big change in my mine , i have enough power but not enough bass . thanks