$2500 CD player with digital input and volume cont

I've been looking for a new or used cd player to go with my Von Schweikert VR4 JR's and Monarchy SE100 monoblocks. At the present time I have A modified Jolida JD 100 that was great with my Innersound Eros but just to laid back for the JR'S. I need the new player to have a volume control and digital input for my TV. I want to spend about $2500.00 I've been going crazy for weeks looking and need some help. I like the Cary 303/300 but it has no inputs. Since im trying to downsize from my old system I don't want a separate preamp. My other choice is the Resolution Audio Opus 21. I really like the audio aero capitol but its just to expensive for me. Than I see older players like some of the Accuphases but they are so old. I'm just not sure. If anyone has some advise that would be great. Ken
century

Showing 2 responses by bradz

Thanks Advent11 and Adasilva for the advice. I'm using a Virtual Dynamics pc and Finite Ceraballs with the Cary cdp. I've considered using a maple block underneath the cdp, but have also wondered how well a z-slab or a neuance shelf would work.