211 tube integrated choice

Hi all,

I am about to setup a small system based on an integrated 211 tube with vinyl as the main source. Please give me your input on what are the options available for a 211 tube integrated amps?

Cheers,
rush1

Showing 6 responses by rush1

Kondo? heheh... it's my wish mate, looking for more down to earth price range...

Cheers,
I am trying to make it under US$4.500, that is with an external phono stage included in the price. Any hopes mate?

Cheers,
Hi David12,

Thank you for the info mate, did you ever listen to New Audio Frontiers 845? I could not find Solista in my area. But a chance of a used NAF 845 is on the horizon.

Cheers,
Hi David12,

The retail for NAF 845 is 8.250 euros brand new. I will keep my eyes on the Mastersound, as cosmetically they are more pleasing to my taste, hopefully it does sound as good as.

Here in the equator, the current is at 220v mate, I do prefer a 220v unit, rather than have to convert it. Sorry to hear about your incident mate, but given that you have been living with the Solista for 4 years it must has been serving you good mate. By the way what speakers are you running the Solista with?

Cheers,
Hi David12

I have been googling and reading about the Sason it looked beautiful indeed, kinda like a smaller avalon. Have you take a listen to it?
Meanwhile MasterSound and NAF is high on my list for the integrateds, I really hope I can have a chance to listen to them soon.
However some folks here mentioned to me that some DIY integrated SET might also be an option for me. Have you had any experience using DIY's?

Regards,
Hi David12,

I live in Jakarta, Indonesia. I just love London, had a great time every time I visit there. What you mean by RMAF? and who is Robert and Steve at Ridge Street if you don't mind me asking?