211 power amp

Dear fellows

Hello from Athens, Greece

I would like to build a power amp with four (4) 211/VT-4-C tubes per channel in push-pull configuration with one pair of tubes to each side of the push-pull. I have the output and the power transformers the tubes and the sockets. Can any of you provide a schematic diagram or a site that I can find what I need? The tubes have to be powered with 1000V plate B+ do to the transformer output that I already have.
Thanks in advance.
topfee
Go check out the tube DIY forum on www.audioasylum.com - many good resources there. The other place to get good info would be from back issues of Sound Practices magazine or the folks on the related list, called the "Joelist".

have fun, be careful.

-Ed
Go check out the tube DIY forum on www.audioasylum.com - many good resources there. The other place to get good info would be from back issues of Sound Practices magazine or the folks on the related list, called the "Joelist".

have fun, be careful.

-Ed
Why in God's name do you want to build a 211 tube amp? And in push-pull mode??? How much experience do you have with tube circuits? Hey, have fun but this is not a tube for beginners. I don't mean to sound condescending, but if you attempt to build an amp with these voltages, your first mistake WILL BE YOUR LAST!!! Coming in contact with 1000 volt plate current is usually fatal 100% of the time! In addition, there are many drawbacks with the 211.
Dear Fatparrot
Thanks for your response
First I have to let you know that I'm an advanced builder have built all kinds of tube amps, ham transmitters in the past but always from a schematic I never design anything of myself. So I only need from you it is a schematic of the amp and the power supply with some info if needed and I hope I'll do the rest by myself. Use to make transmitters with power supply to about 5000VDC for tubes like 4-1000 and 4CX1500.
If you can provide any schematics please do.I need the puch-pull only for the power 80-100Watts.Thanks any way for your response and for your concern but I think I know what I'm doing.Sorry for my bad English.
Thanks
Kyriakos
Sorry Topfee, I didn't know that you were a ham radio builder. No wonder of your interest in the 211's and that you already had your transformers! I saw that you were a new member and were using an unconventional and powerful tube in an unconventional usage (push-pull) and thought that you might be a novice who just wanted to have the biggest tube amp in the neighborhood! And this IS NOT an amp for beginners! I'll see what I can find for you.