$20k top, full range speakers?

Hello,
I have been searching and searching for a new or used pair of full range speakers in the $15k-$20k range.
I would like speakers that are enjoyable at low volume as well as high volume. I owned two full range so far both
Not great at low volume, making me always wanting back those kef 104ab...
I have been thinking about:
Sonus faber Amati anniversario
Rockport
Usher be20 (the weight and looks are a bit of concerns)
Opera Tebaldi

The room is 28'x24 L with openings and not austicslly treated as it is a living room.
I would appreciate any inputs.
Thank you
baam23f

Showing 2 responses by audioguy3107

Level8skier: I'm looking for some feedback on the Elipsa. Near impossible to listen to speakers in this price range these days. Any experience with them?
Going to a dealer and listen.....therein lies the problem. I live in Atlanta, you would think that a city of more than 5 million would have more than 2 decent dealers, but that's what we have to work with when it comes to expensive loudspeakers. One carries Vandersteen and Thiel, so that's not a problem, and another I'm familiar with carries Verity Audio. But when it comes to Sonus Faber and especially Avalon Acoustics, doesn't look like I have much of a choice. I'm going to AXPONA, but neither manufacturer is on the exhibitor list. I REALLY want to listen to a pair of Avalon Indras or Eidolon Visions, but hell, Avalon won't call me back to give me the name of the nearest dealer, I've contacted them 3, yes 3 times to no avail. This is really getting frustrating.