2017 Honest Cabling that doesn’t promote bankruptcy

Looking for experiences and recs for current mid to upper mid level cabling solutions

I’m talking about ICs and Speaker cables that do not require plans for high jacking an armored car with a couple gallons of chloroform and a helicopter with a really big magnet?

Neither is it a matter of seeking out an ‘all system’ same brand and model loom, though it could be.

In Your opinion and or experience which signal cables (or mix of) have proven themselves recently to enable a revealing system to maintain or demonstrate its integrity, truth and musicality on its best level?

Or, in other words, With which current line of wires or ‘cables’ would you feel very confident using to connect your upscale stereo outfit in 2017?

New, or pre-owned?

… and why, please?
Thanks so very much. j
blindjim
I recently replaced all my expensive speaker cables and interconnect wth Duelund DCA 12 GA (speaker cables) and 20 GA (interconnects) after reading on them on Jeff Day's blog jeffplace.me.
They are a Western Electric replica made his own way (no plasctics as dielectric and bathing in natural oils) but the same copper strands in thickness and number as WE.
You can buy them at Parts Connexion in the US and HiFi Collective in UK. 
For me they are a revelation and many other people like them a lot.
clarification to barbapapa above...The Parts Connexion is located in Ontario, Canada.

I am currently evaluating my first pair of Morrow ICs (MA3 with Eichmann copper RCAs), connecting my DAC and preamp.  The difference between this cable and my previous cable, Monster Reference, is simply jaw-dropping.  The cable is not yet fully broken in, but it is showing me all the things the Monster was doing wrong.  I hate to even type this (let the flaming begin!), but this single IC swap transformed my system for the better in almost every respect.  After discounts and sales, a 2 meter run of the MA3 with the Eichmann RCAs ran me just under $300 shipped, including an upcharge for 10 days of burn-in.  Morrow has a generous trade-up program and a 60 day return option.

I will just say this about cable skeptics.  I hear what I hear.  As far as I can guess, cable may not be able to improve a system, but sure can mess up a system (the Monster cable turned out to be the culprit for a few issues I assumed were in either the speakers or the electronics).  Finding cables that do the least harm to the signal without costing a fortune seems to be a reasonable goal.

Try audiosensibility.com in Toronto. OHNO copper witth Teflon insulation and star-quad wiring at reasonable prices. especially with the C$ exchange.
Would be helpful to know the rest of your equipment blindjim. A lot of it is trial and error, getting the synergy right. For not much money I can recommend Cullen Speaker cables and  also his XLR's. A friend of mine got some of his RCA's and said they were a big step up from his previous RCA's. Morrow are good value if you buy when heavily discounted. MS Audio Silver litz RCA's and Time Portal Solid Silver XLR's from Sunnytoto on E-Bay are very good. Aurealis in Australia also has some very good cables.

Good luck.