2011 RMAF Analog Reports + Meet and Greet

2011 Rocky Mountain Audio Fest Analog Reports + Meet and Greet

The Rocky Mountain Audio Fest is quickly approaching. Just like last year, I’m planning to use this thread to capture anticipated analog related information about the show as well as impressions.

The past four years of RMAF visits have been fun, entertaining, and rewarding. I go to the show for many reasons but mostly to meet other music lovers/audiophiles and industry professionals. The diversity of music, equipment, and personalities are very interesting to me. A link to last year's comments can be found here: 2010 RMAF Comments

There should be quite a few interesting things going on at this year’s RMAF. If you haven’t attended the show, you should seriously consider going. I’ll post a few things I anticipate seeing at this year's RMAF in the tread reply below.

I’ve also found out that AudiogoN member Cello has set up a meet and greet on Friday night @ Garcia's Restaurant located across the street from the Marriot. More details to follow. The past three meet and greets in 2008, 2009 and 2010 have been very enjoyable. I expect the same from this one as well.

Please feel free to post your attendance plans now and your analog experiences after the show.

In the previous years, it has been suggested that we put our AudiogoN Monikers in the field below our names on the RMAF badges. I think this is a great idea to continue into this year.

I'm looking forward to meeting many of you at the show,
Dre
dre_j

Showing 1 response by richteer

I'll be at the show all weekend, and am looking forward to meeting you guys! Like others, I'll be leaving my precious vinyl at home, but expect to be leaving with a couple of black pizzas!

I might even take a few photos for the mag (Vinylphile)... :-)