$2000 Tektons, which one for my use?

Hi,

I'm new here, glad I found this forum. I have a receiver from 2007, specifically the  Pioneer Elite VSX-94TXH.
I'd like to hook up a pair of stereo speakers to listen to music only, no movie watching. There are quite a few choices in my price range for full-range speakers (Lore, Uruz, Perfect SET, Enzo XL)  I've read through their descriptions and customer reviews on Tekton website, but have not heard any in person. I'm not an audiophile by any means, so exotic specs and ultra exotic amps, DACs, interconnects,... are not in my realm of knowledge. I'm just looking for a fairly good pair of speakers to listen to rock music and classical. My music collection is all on CDs. I do have an SVS subwoofer (cylinder shape, about 4feet tall) that I can pair with the speakers. What would you recommend as a starting point? Should I consider mid-range speakers? Thank you for any advice!
atemoya
And were one to examine the Sold/Expired tab and follow up the first few listings we find a strong pattern of *expired* rather than *sold* ergo one might construe that sellers appear to have given up on trying to shift them .
 ( 955 )

https://www.hifishark.com/search?q=tekton
Post removed 
I own the Tekton perfect set , for my taste, I love them.You see I blew my impact monitor Tekton speakers tweeters, when I brought them for  repair at Van L Speakerworks who also design speakers, He told me my impact are well design speakers.I don’t know how long is the waiting now. Sometimes they have in stock, just check Tekton website.