$2000-$3000 integrated with DAC ???

Anyone know of $2000-$3000 integrates with a built in DAC...?
The more digital inputs (USB, Coax) the better.
mjmch2003

Showing 9 responses by mjmch2003

I've seen comments that the relatively high peak amperage on the CR7 (30) makes it sound much more powerful that that 60W figure would let on. And that amperage # is considerably higher than the 300iu.
Goldprintaudio, do you know the wattage on the C7r? Shoot me an email with your store phone number, if you don't mind.
I'm looking *specifically* for one box (currently downsizing). Any and all suggestions are welcome. How about some of the offerings from Musical Fidelity? (shudder to think about the depreciation of their products, though).
The Naim gear seems interesting, if not not underpowered. I recall hearing one of their intergrateds vs. the ayre integrated and feeling like the ayre was superior; however, it may have been the 5i vs. the ayre, in which case, it's almost unfair to compare. The 5i was 70% of the sound of the ayre for 50% of the price.

The Unitiqute seems kinda interesting. Wonder how it stacks up against the Bel Canto?
Thanks guys. It's more a matter of cost-effectiveness than shelf space. Currently, I'm driving a pair of Piega c8's with a Pass x150.5. I recently sold the Pass and the Piega's may follow...Sold off an Ayre Pre....just going for one, coft effective box. Wedding coming up so need to get liquid..!
Anyone have experience with the Musical Fidelity A 1008 Integrated? Seems like it might be interesting (lots of watts, digital ins, tube buffer stage)