20’ TT cabling

Hey all, im maping out my TT location. Look like 20’ away will be its
location. Any thoughts on audio cabling. Also My listening room has four dedicated 20a homeruns, since all the equipment is connected to one of these homeruns, should the TT also ? Reason i ask is there is an outlet close by but different circuit. Thanx
kgveteran
That’s actually the very best way to do a system! Everything as far apart and on as many different circuits as possible! Who helped you design that? Whoever it was he is he hit a homerun!
Is that turntable phono cartridge to pre-amp? If do audio cable should be about 3 feet long. The cartridge/pre-amp input stage is optimized for a coax cable of about that length.
My room began its life as a Hometheater, i still watch movies almost daily, but recently began some HiRes listening and thought a TT would be nice. I picked up a BlueSound Node2 and streaming MQA tracks has been great. 
this is why the TT is an after thought. So with the only real spot in the room being 20’ away, wondering a good plan to get the sound over to my receiver.
Keep your phono preamp close (within 3') to your turntable and you will be fine.