2 weeks and the new Hegel H390 is sounding better and better

Many thanks to all of you that gave such positive comments on my post regarding my new purchase. This thing is amazing. 
Now, regarding room treatments. I never thought I needed them. I've been in the same exposed basement for 36 years. 24 x 24, carpet over concrete, block walls with 2 x 4 studs, 3-1/2" fiberglass insulation, 3/8" drywall, and 1/4" wood paneling. Speakers 9' apart, couch 9' back. I have Bryston wired A2's now after 20 years with a pair of Infinity Kappa 8's powered by an Adcom GFA 555 II. 
My dealer in Milwaukee, Audio Emporium, had the Bryston's  set up for the audition with the Hegel. I actually had to get up from the chair I was sitting in to verify I was listening to my Bryston's. Yes, the Hegel had a lot to due with it but after setting it up at home it wasn't the same. He has multiple listening rooms and they are all treated. In the audition the speakers were 8' from the wall behind versus the 12" at home. 
So now I know what a difference treatments can do. Can't worry about it now as I'm searching for a new house. I contacted my dealer looking for anyone that is in the business to come out to my new place and recommend what I need. He said just to send him pictures with dimensions and he could tell me what I need. Not sure if that would give me the best without an expert coming over and using equipment to dial it in. I'm sure what he would suggest would get me near the perfect set-up. 
Thanks again you guys. (if you need help remembering my original post, I was the one that just ended a very successful divorce, which allowed me to spend a very well worth $6000.00.

golden210