2 preamp switcher.

I'm looking for recommendations for a basic switching unit, non volume controlled, to switch between 2 preamps feeding common active crossover.

Kit form would be ok as well.
Is this what you are looking for? Decware RSB6 Rotary Switchbox
Yes, something like that. What quality is this unit?
You want to look at the Manley Skipjack. Not cheap, but a very good unit IMHO.