- Closed-back design
- 40mm graphene dynamic driver, ceramic tweeter, and bass reflector
- Rotating anodized aluminum alloy ear cups
- Adjustable cushioned leather stainless steel headband
- Cushioned leather ear pads
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 104 dB
- Frequency response: 20–40,000 Hz
- Maximum power: 50 mW
- 4.4 ft (1.35 m) removable oxygen-free-copper wire with Kevlar core
- ⅛ in (3.5 mm) gold-plated plug
- Weight: 10.3 oz (293 g)
I had got this headphone from Massdrop at 130$ out of curiosity.
It is almost the best bang for the money.
I compared it with Massdrop Empire IEM(1k$) and Stax 009S driven by Carbon amp(8K$).
The front end is Chord Dave, Mscaler, Cocktail Audio X30 server, Sablon digital cables and Synergistic Blue power cables ( The total cost is more than 20k$).
It may sound crazy to drive 130$ headphone with 20k$ system.
But it sounds fast and musical with good details.
When I switch to Empire IEM, it sounds more lively with excellent details.
But when I go back to this 1more headphone I can still enjoy the music.
Stax009S drive by Carbon amp has more nuanced details with natural timber.
But 1 more is not far behind Stax at 1/60th price.
Some people complain that it is not comfortable to wear this but I found it is fine after using IEM for a while.
Law of diminishing return apply heavily to headphone.