$150 Transport anyone?

I have developed a $150 CD Transport which I am trying to determine if there is enough interest for me to make it available for purchase. The unit is a true Transport with nothing more than a digital output in one of the 3 popular forms XLR, BNC or RCA. The unit is a small metal casing with a CD-ROM drive inside controlled by an IR remote control or by the buttons on the unit iself. It comes with silver wiring inside and a Canare or WBT or Neutrik output jack. The internal power supply is quieted by Ferrite beads and the output wiring is done with pure solid silver wire. This unit has got it where it counts no cheapo 10 cent output terminal or inexpensive wiring. The wire costs $2/foot and the casing is made of metal. The compact unit weighs about 10lbs while only being 9.5" wide by 11" deep and 2" tall. Solid construction with internal vibration dampening and a cooling fan. Is anyone interested or should I just keep making them for my friends and family???
orbeck

Showing 1 response by joe_b

Although this is something I don't "need" I would be interested because of the price and the size. However, I would also want to see a picture and would like to know the following:
1. Is it shielded against RFI?
2. Is the fan audible?
3. Can you program track selections?
4. Any warranty?
5. Are you willing to give a rite of return if not satisfied?