10k system for ultimate image density at 70-75db?

mid sized acoustically treated room
10k used
low listening levels - 70 to 75 db
performers are in the room rather than "i´m there"
ultimate image density
excellent instrument separation - easy to follow
like amplified music - not unplugged
kind of "music into mechanical energy transformer"

my first guess : ohm walsh + nuforce
stonedtemplepilot
For the listening level you posted, I would build a system around a pair of Quads.

When you're building a system from the ground up, always start with the speakers.
I agree with Audiofeil. Some electrostatic speakers will bring performers into the room. I auditioned a pair of Martin Logan Summits with Sim Audio electronics and I swear good 'ol Willie Nelson was standing in front of us.

10K is a reasonable budget and I'm sure you'll be able to assemble a great system by shopping used.
i throw some more keywords in here - hopefully somebody experienced will find in here...

image solidity low volume full bodied pithily grunt weight earthed inner detail rock solid

where is the least screaming speaker which delivers more powerful earthy inner detail and snap (weight & speed) at 70 db than any other ?

pilot
regarding the electrostats...

while electrostats can draw a really fine and lifelike picture at low levels - they cannot deliver weighty snap, or the driving force as deep foundation behind that so beautyfull but light produced picture.

but thanx for every input