$10k Speaker Cables??????????????

Where does this madness end??? My friend the editor reviews this craziness!!
https://www.soundstageaustralia.com/index.php/reviews/209-in-akustik-referenz-ls4004-air-loudspeaker...

Cheers George
128x128georgehifi
I beg to differ. Alcohol is kind of mandatory for pilots, you know, what with the long excruciatingly boring flights. 👨🏻‍✈️🚎 🍻 cheers!
True!  I'm not one to drop an F bomb on any forum but when I saw this one, it was my first gut reaction/thought!  
Ha, ha, Kitty!  Envy will get you nowhere. Kat 💩 (Schitt) still stinks, and imbues every cognate matter with that stink. Good metaphor, really. As for boredom, try making a near zero/zero approach in a driving rainstorm at an unfamiliar airport, with a high density altitude knowing the stakes. That’ll wake you up. 
Folks, the topic is not the issue. It’s because some posters believe denigrating or attacking others that hold differing perspectives somehow improves their position. They attack the messenger instead of the message. It appears they don’t understand that facts and logic stand on their own merit without immature bolstering. That an opinion is simply that; an opinion. It’s not an attack on their beliefs.

AudiogoN is supposed to be an place to hang out and discuss a subject that brings us all enjoyment. A hobby that provides a haven from the stresses of the world. Sadly, discussions on political Web sites are often more polite than those here. Threads like this are why I largely ignore AudiogoN’s discussion groups. I got to this discussion through a link AudiogoN sent via email. My mistake. Thanks for reminding me that a once pleasurable place to hang out has had the fun sucked out of it.

$10K cables? Not going to happen here, though the design is interesting. Kind of a cross between Litz and Air insulation. Wonder if the designers ever considered adding a liquid insulator (ala, Purist Audio Aqueous)...