- Fuse upgrade from factory..... (bacardi)(nonoise)
Take baby steps. The SR fuses might be the best way to go but take heed of rodman99999's advice and try out the fuses on discount.Just yesterday I ...
- Marantz SA-10 arriving Monday! (blueranger)(geoffkait)
A little friendly advice. Throw away all six of those Blonde on Blonde and just buy one, the Japanese DSD SACD Fat Digipack. Thank me now or thank ...
- Does anyone care to ask an amplifier designer a technical question? My door is open. (ramtubes)(ramtubes)
Hey Roj, Its Verastarr Mikey.. Id like to know when we roll tubes and hear differences that are so different and unique even when its the same exac...
- Looking for ic (superblackbirddave1)(4425)
- Hegel H360 or Devialet Expert 120 (cheeser)(cheeser)
I guess I would say I like a clean natural sound. Non colored and non fatiguing. If I had to go one notch warm or bright it would be warm. Speakers...
- My Long List of Amplifiers and My Personal Review of Each! (whitecamaross)(whitecamaross)
ron17, i concur with your assessment of the sb301mk2 vs simaudio. You are spot on with your analysis. denon1:the 200.8 pass labs did not come throu...
- What are the best speakers you have ever owned and why? (hamr)(ebm)
MAGICO Q3 and M3 for best build and sound quality.
- Marantz SA-10 arriving Monday! (blueranger)(elizabeth)
I own SIX versions of Blonde on Blonde. 20 bit super bit mapping CD Multi surround SACD ...
- 2 way vs 3 way question (snapsc)(tomic601)
used Vandersteen subs and VLR or 1 ci would be fantasticthere is also a pair of what appear to be gently used model 2 signature II on agon right no...
- AR-VT-200 vs Vtl MB-450 (rvito)(ebm)
Both are wonderful but i would go with VAC for best build and sound quality.