AudiogoN
Search Buy Sell Learn MyPage
 Learn > Forums > Search Results Ask Question | Log In | Bookmark This
BlueBookReviews Discussions EventsSystems
 Discussion threads: (10 found)
Preamp Deal of the Century
If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick

Reference DACS: An overall perspective
connection. All of them were used with preamp in system. We all will also have Esoteric D-03/P-03 soon as well as new Krell Evolution Three universal music player.

Personal amp evolution
Premiere 11A amp + Airtight ATC-1 Preamp I am content with this combo right now, and broke from taxes, so I'm sticking with it for the forseeable future.

Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life Do you know of one
the Wright Mono 3.5's (with the Wright preamp--a must!) I've heard $25K amps that I did not find as engaging and accurate.

Why do no audio enthusiasts use McIntosh
ate over who has this weeks best amp or preamp etc. isn't a concern. They know that Mac is regarded to be among the finest sonically and that seems to be enough. Mac'

Solid state amp ultimate stop
Lamm 2.1, Edge NL12, Meridian 559 amps bridged. Theta Citadels, Levinson

Big Mcintosh MC1000 pwr amp s
h - I now enjoy a combination of a C200 preamp and MC402 amp - I compared the following amps: Mark Levinson, Krell, Audio Research, Densen, Audionet, Chord, Musical

I could not believe it
E with a Wilson Benesch arm and Shelter 501 II cartridge. I also did a fixed-suspension mod on it. The bass detail is unbelievable, better than any other

What is the best speaker for a small room 10X11
Sources: VPI Aries/JMW 10/Shelter 501 Meridian 506/Monarchy DIP/Upsampler/DAC Preamp: Audio Research LS-7 (Supratek Syrah has been ordered) Amp: McCormack DNA 0.5

Krell Evo202 or B&W 802 or McIntosh C1000 solid
running a MC275 with B&W 805s and using Meridian 861 as pre in my 2ch system. I am thinking of spending around 10Gs for an upgrade so I am debating whether I should

Other Resources
Search other areas of Audiogon

"meridian 501 preamp" in the Online BlueBook

"meridian 501 preamp" in the Product Reviews

"meridian 501 preamp" in the Audio Shows

"meridian 501 preamp" in the Virtual Systems