|Problem: Seller reports problem with sale|
02-01-2003: Yanghang initiated process
02-03-2003: Jcostanzo submitted response
Yanghang describes the events as follows:
11-27-02 I made an offer.
11-29-02 He accepted.
12-04-02 I sent the first payment of $2350 Money Orders via
12-17-02 He claimed that he never received the payment.
12-18-02 He asked me if I still wanted the T400, I told him
that I do want it, and he asked me to pay him
again vis wire transfer.
12-18-02 I called the US Postal Service, they told me that
Canada Post Office had never received this Express
Mail. The US Postal Service told me to file a
12-23-02 I sent $2350 to John's Bank via wire transfer.
12-30-02 He wrote me that he received the payment and will
ship the T400 right away.
01-04-03 The first payment of $2350 Money Orders were
cashed in Las Vegas in US.
01-16-03 I called him for the tracking number. He told me
that he will e-mail me.
01-30-03 He called me with a tracking number that is not
for the T400. For the whole January I had called
him and wrote to him, he kept told me to be
patience. But I can't wait any longer, I want my
money back, I called him yesterday and today left
message, he doesn't call me back.
Yanghang is requesting the following resultion:
I want seller to refund the full amount of $2350 US Dollar to me.
Jcostanzo describes the events as follows:
As my previous conversations with Mr. Hang, I confirmed that I never received the money order that he claimed to have sent out. Canada Post also confirms that they never received it.
I did confirm receipt of wire transfer from Mr. Yang, and shipped out the T400 amplifier.
I indicated to him that I will relay tracking number along with all details. I had relayed the number to him and he indicates that it is the wrong number.
As per our last conversation, I am awaiting documentation from him to confirm my non-receipt of the money order.
The amplifier should have arrived my now. I have commenced an investigation from my end to track the amplifier.
I trust this is satisfactory and if I can be of further assistance, please advise.
Jcostanzo's proposed resolution:
The amplifier was shipped out January 13, 2003. Pending the location of the amp, I may refund the full amount in question. If he has the amp and wishes to return it, I will accept it back for a full refund, less shipping costs.
As of today I have not received the amplifier. I can't wait
any longer, I want my money back.
As of 02-04-2003, Audiogon is requesting input from members regarding this dispute.