wireless USB receiver/transmitter?

To get computer audio from my MacBook to my audio system I've been using an Airport Express into the DAC on a preamp, which also had a USB input if I wanted a better sound.

I now have a Cary Audio SACD 306 pro which apparently has a pretty good built in DAC.

Problem for me is that it only has toslink, coaxial or AES/EBU input jacks. Don't think I can go from the Airport Express to these inputs, not sure the quality is that great anyway.

Is there a simple solution that would allow me to stream over my wifi or connect a USB cable from my MacBook Pro to the Cary DAC?

It doesn't seem wise to add yet another DAC in the chain if connecting to the Cary SACD and I don't have budget to purchase a new DAC that would be comparable to the Cary's and handle streaming.

Hoping for a simple solution that provides good audio quality.

Thanks for the help.
evolving
"Is there a simple solution that would allow me to stream over my wifi or connect a USB cable from my MacBook Pro to the Cary DAC?"

All you need is a converter that takes USB and converts it to whatever digital connection you need. They're very common and made at all different price/quality levels. If you go to a web site like audioadvisor or musicdirect, they have a bunch of different models to choose from.
http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649062591-musical_fidelity_vlink_192/

You can pick up a vlink for less than this. The 24/96 version goes for 50-75 used.