Has anyone compared these two? I could not find anything regarding to the sound quality comparison online. Here are the pro and con in my opinion.
- lower cost
- highly recommended by Berkeley Alpha Dac user. Berkeley Dac is currently high on my "Dac to try" list.
- 24/192 hi-res capability.
- Plug and play. No driver or complicated setup.
- flexibilty to use with any computers. More output options.
- Excellent support from Steve. He is very responsive everytime I emailed him.
Any experiences or pointers in these units are welcomed.