I had an amplifier malfunction and the possibility that was proposed to me was that since a transformer blew about a week prior to the malfunction, that I could be experiencing an inconsistent flow of current. In other words and I hope I get this right, neutrality- 90 volts-neutrality 130 volts which would create undo stress on seals and cause a blown capacitor. Yes, weird things were happening with lights and such after the capacitor blew. I live in an apartment and the landlords in this price range are, without exaggerating, worthless. It was just suggested that I keep an eye on my current. Does anyone know what on earth I'm even talking about?