Electrical Sub panel

I am in the beginning stages of completing my new listening room. I was wondering if there were any electrical engineers in the audience that can help me out. I am looking to place a sub panel in the basement and wire from that my electrical plugs and pot lights. So a couple of questions for you,
1. Is there a small sub panel that also does some form of power isolation to ensure my system gets no interference from the rest of my house?
2. If not should I wire low voltage lights on the same panel as the plugs?? would this be best??
Any of your insight would be much appreciated, I am trying to get a nice black background so the power source is important to me.
ghost_rider
I'm no EE but "power isolation" to me says transformer. Lots of ways to do this.

Before the panel, feeding it 240V, you could use a 240/480-120/240 shielded transformer in the 5 to 10 KVA range (40A minimum), for example:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/NEW-ACME-10-KVA-1-P-Encapsulated-3R-Transformer-480D-240-120-/290692453455?pt=BI_Circuit_Breakers_Transformers&hash=item43ae9ed44f)

After the panel, you could use multiple smaller isolation transformers. For 115V in, Topaz, MGE and Phoenix brands are a popular way to go but can get expensive.

With the lights on the "other" leg of the 240V, no problem.