Power cables for martin logan SL3

Hello, looking for power cable's for martin logan SL3
Is it worth the upgrade. Any input would be great.

Thanks.
stats4me
The SL3 has no active component inside (no amp). There is absolutely no benefit to change out the stock cable. Don't waste money on that.

I tried a couple of PS Audio Prelude power cords with my SL3s and I did not hear much difference. Also the PS Audio cords tended to vibrate loose after a while. Probably because of the extra weight and how stiff the PS Audio cords are.
Not so fast,

I use Foundation Research LC1's on my Odyssey's with much improved results. This cord has a built in conditioner. A similar cord is the BC 68 Blue circle powercord made for Martin Logans at www.bluecircle.ca

There was no turning back after installing the LC 1 pc's
The SL3 has no active component inside (no amp). There is absolutely no benefit to change out the stock cable. Don't waste money on that.
Hmmmmm. I run Sound Labs A1 full-range speakers and thus they also do not have a built-in amp. But after addressing the rest of my system with cabling, changing power cords on these speakers started to make some serious differences.

I have had great success with Dream State (DS) power cords but unlike the Dream Catcher and Veridical models, the Lucid model just never worked well with any of the electronics in my system. However, when I ultimately tried a pair of Lucid power cords on the Sound Labs, I was mightily impressed with the added clarity and added bass weight, with no change to tonal coherency. This was compared to stock power cords. The other DS cables did not do as well here. Other available power cords from Electraglide and Stealth were minimally effective with a change. You just never know until you try.
I have ML Sequel II's and Summits. I heard no difference with aftermarket power cables to my Sequel II's (quite similiar to yours SL3s) and a definite but not astronomical improvement to the Summits. Having an active power amplification circuit seems to be the difference. No power amp: no need for a better cable.
I took some fairly inexpensive NBS power cords to a friends with SL3's and we were both pleasently surprised by the improvement . Stupid old dealer had told him not to worry about power cords , now he has a found a more intelligent dealer .
Tmsorosk, I respect your opinion but just because someone doesn't hear the improvement your golden ears can doesn't mean he is stupid.