tubed sacd players under $5000

my consonance sacd2.0 is not reading many sacds.

thus, i am looking for a tube-based sacd player that has a retail under $5000.

i have investigated the following players and have ruled them out:

raysonic
shanling
xindak
cayin
i would appreciate the names of other tube sacd players that hopefully have robust transports, capable of reading sacds from different layers, and are warm sounding.

thanks
mrtennis
Modwright Sony. Here is the link http://www.modwright.com/modifications/sony-xa5400es.php

No affiliation with the company>
I owned a Raysonic... nice piece, however a LINN DS will trash it and any of those players in that list (easily). And there are already people out there that are able to extract the DSD and rip to FLAC or WAV files. Eliminate the spinning disc totally and your eyes will be opened to a new level of sound.
Knowing Mrtennis' penchant for warm sound, as much as I respect the Modwright, it would not suit the bill. The Linn is more a possibility. Given the small number of SACD players, and even smaller count that would meet the mark, I'm thinking this will present a difficult nut to crack.

Roy, please send the player back to me, and I'll try to get it going again. This was one of about 16 machines that did not read discs, and I got them good enough to ship out. Contact me at [email protected] or [email protected]
Then perhaps the modwright oppo unit may fill the bill. Either the Sony or the Oppo are outstanding players and get rave reviews by those who own them. Either player is a barain at 3K. Again no affiliation with the company.

Chuck
I would echo the recommendation of the Modwright Sony. I own one and love it.