need to find out maker of these speakers? any help

i came across these speakers this week i would like to find out the make and model of these speakers. they come with missing logos.. any help would be fine thanks
tony1945
A picture would be nice. You can't post a pic here, but maybe on Photobucket or some other site. I'm sure we can help, but need a little more info.

i came across these speakers this week i would like to find out the make and model of these speakers. they come with missing logos.. any help would be fine thanks
Seriously? No description, no links to pics? And we're supposed to help you how?
They're obviously Bose... no wait: Klipsch, er...maybe: JBL.....OH YEAH: Altec Lansing!
This is their micro series of speakers said to have pinpoint imaging, and virtually they melt away leaving you with a huge soundstage. There components don't get in the way of the sound and they are known to be extremely transparent.
Others have reported that after listening to them they felt there was no (there there)!
"Aaahh, I see wooden boxes and strange black fabric. Yes, oh waitÂ…they appear to say 'T-e-c-h-n-i--c-s.' There will be much crappy sound in your future."
watchamacallits I have the reference model IIs, nothing under a dollar can beat them! Best I ever heard. Stereophile rated A++++++ They come in see through or nothing at all. I am upgrading so send me your money, I will cover paypal and shipping. You will be amazed at how they sound. Money back if you're not happy!
Tony1945 it looks to me like you answered your own question. The maker is 'these speakers'. 'these speakers' are the first known manufacterer of its kind. In making them they used hemp. They also said there was no hemp actually in the speaker. Go figure. And that is one reason they said that their speakers were a brilliant pink with orange polka dots. Also they didn't use the traditional way of voicing the speakers. Because they had donkeys on they premises they would try to make them sound like donkeys. Again they were 'these speakers. Glad to help.
It it Tony's first post. And it is funny already.
Lets keep him :-)

Yes, those speakers were made by " " in " ".
The model is " ".
The missing logo should actually read " ".
These used to retail for " " in " ".
I think you should buy them.
"10-06-14: Audiomax
C'mon gentlemen..Tony is 70ish and may have forgotten a thing or two..."

And that's something only Tony would know. Do you think you can finally post pics of your speakers?

10-06-14: Zd542
"10-06-14: Audiomax
C'mon gentlemen..Tony is 70ish and may have forgotten a thing or two..."

And that's something only Tony would know. Do you think you can finally post pics of your speakers?
Audiomax is probably conjecturing that the OP's "Tony1945" alias refers to his birth year, which would make him 69.