Selecting Amplifier for Vienna Acoustics Speakers.

Hi friends,
I'm from India and I am in need of the guidance from the experts of this forum. I have a pair of Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Baby Grand Speakers with a Bryston BCD-1. After a long search I have managed to find some Amplifiers. I am expecting support from the experts who are familiar with Vienna Acoustics.
1. Parasound Halo A-21 with EC ECI-4.5
2. Primare Pre3- and A30.2
3. MBL 4006 and 8006B (Got a very nice deal)
I'll be very thankful to you if you help me in this regard.
gnanasekhar
Thanks.
The 4th one is
Trigon Pre-amplifier with TRE-50 Monoblocks. Is there anybody who have listened to this combination.
Hi,
I am expecting your valuable opinions since the 4 amps are in different locations and hence there is no possibility of an audition.
A Naim might be to dark and closed in for a VA speaker? Primare/Krell are known to have synergy with VA speakers. FWIW I heard great synergy with the PrimaLuna Prologue 7 monoblock amps driving the Haydn and Mozart, if you want to try tubes.
MBL would be my choice. I use Threshold T-200, or sometimes my T-100 on my Hayden Grands. Solid state is the way to go. Class A solid state would even be better, IMO.
I had the Naim integrated and was not impressed at all with it. You can do far better with something else.

I would go with the Primare or the MBL. If you are in a position where you can't demo the gear first, I feel its too chancy to get an amp and preamp from different brands. If both pieces are from the same company, you know they will match up well.
My sincere thanks to your suggestions. Is there anybody listened to "TRIGON MONOS TRE-50 with their Pre-amp. All these 4 amplifiers are in 4 different places and it is not possible to get an audition. For this reason only I'm expecting your suggestions.
Gnanasekar-

Over the last 3 years I spent much time w/ VA speakers.
Both Primare and Rogue Audio are a natural, sonic match.
Keep us posted and Happy listening!
No idea about Trigon with Vienna Acoustics??? I am considering this because it is a dealer demo piece. The dealer is a nice gentle man but his place is too far away from my place.
thanks
I think the primare is probably the best choice. Good control and non hyped and non edgy yet detailed upper end. I don't think you could go wrong with any of the three but I think the primare for my tastes would work superb.
Count me as another voter for Primare.

As a VA owner, Viennas do like a lot of power. Being 4 Ohm, 91 Dbw speakers, they should thrive with the A30.2's output of 200 wpc into 4 Ohms. Also, VA's were often demostrated at HiFi shows using Primare equipment.

I would say this would be a perfect match.