Harbeth P3ESR /amplification

speaker to be used mainly for desk top near field system---listening ca 2 feet away . small room (10x11. using an onix sp3: 36wpc). sufficient power? other suggestions?
thanks.
johnnyturbo
I 2nd the LFD match with the P3esr. Quite seductive esp on a small room like yours.
Another vote for LFD Zero Mk III

..if you can live without remote volume attenuation.
I recently heard a friend's system with Bel canto S300i integrated driving the old HLP3es2, I thought it sounded very good as well.
The bel canto are cheaper than the LFD's.
A friend of mine had the LFDs which he liked very much, he went to the Leben and found that he liked it better. Do definitely try out the Leben with these speakers

cheers
"A friend of mine had the LFDs which he liked very much, he went to the Leben and found that he liked it better."

Apples and oranges you know.

Leben is a tubie whereas the Zero is SS. Also:
How much time did he take to adjust to the sonic character of one before going to the other? Did he roll tubes with the Leben? If so, to what? I rolled some GE 6CA7's and NOS Mullards into my Jolida 302 and it blew my mind how involving that integrated amp was - made it hard going back to the SS LFD, but I adjusted and love the LFD just as much in a different way - it's got balls for just 50-60 watts (you'd never believe it till you try one out). BTW: the Leben's aren't exactly chump change, that's big buckaroos gear.