PSB Synchrony 2B

Has anyone heard the 2B from the new PSB Synchrony line?They are supposed to sound like the flagship Synchrony one above 50 Hz which would make them ideal for matching with a decent sub like PSB's own 5i.How might these compare with some of the more expensive stand mounts like the Dyaudio C1 or the Usher Be 718 "Tiny Dancer?

Thanks in advance

Bill
audiopath49
Bill,

As a PSB and Dynaudio dealer myself, I'll chime in. First, the Synchrony monitors sound wonderful and they are the best monitors they have ever made. But, they are no where near the league the Dynaudio C1 monitor is in. To be fair, there is over $5K price difference between the monitors as well.

I will say the Synchrony monitors require less current, so they mate well with a lot of different amplifiers. The C1's require gobbs of current for them to sing at low volume levels and to get the most out of the speakers.

I would suggest a better subwoofer be used than the 5i with the PSB Synchrony.

Hope that helps. Give me a shout if you want a more info.
Thanks ...I bought the 2B 5i combo & just use the 5i under 50 Hz. It seemed to match well in my room. Now I new a real musical integrated that won't break the budget. I have been looking into the Creek Destiny & the new Edge i3.Nobody has heard the i3 so I am leaning towards the Destiny .Any suggestions?

Thanks

Bill
Post removed